once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

i think im better off without my instinct (maybe)



Hello nice readers .

Remember when I tell you that I kind of got the instinct when the people I like is around me ?? okay , it just happened now . fuhhhhhhh , kadang-kadang susah juga kalau ada INSTINCT ni tau . =.=

I want to cure my acne so I went to mum’s garden to find the lidah buaya . when I buka seja pintu belakang rumah , I suddenly got the instinct to pandang kanan . guess what , he’s there . :D HURRAH ! but I know he’s not comfortable . maybe he thought im a stalker because OMG , he’s there and im there . LOL .

Jadi , saya rasa sangat tidak senang hati bila orang yang saya suka (whatever baby) berasa tidak selesa . wuuuuu ~ lebih bagus kalau saya tiada instinct ini . its not like im gonna have him with my so-called-ability . brrrrr .

Ahhhh . persetan . bukannya aku sengaja . in fact , tidak mahu juga aku tengok muka dia . :D

4 days before new year AKA 2011 . I will be working on my draft for 2011’s resolution . wait for me yaw ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i think im better off without my instinct (maybe)



Hello nice readers .

Remember when I tell you that I kind of got the instinct when the people I like is around me ?? okay , it just happened now . fuhhhhhhh , kadang-kadang susah juga kalau ada INSTINCT ni tau . =.=

I want to cure my acne so I went to mum’s garden to find the lidah buaya . when I buka seja pintu belakang rumah , I suddenly got the instinct to pandang kanan . guess what , he’s there . :D HURRAH ! but I know he’s not comfortable . maybe he thought im a stalker because OMG , he’s there and im there . LOL .

Jadi , saya rasa sangat tidak senang hati bila orang yang saya suka (whatever baby) berasa tidak selesa . wuuuuu ~ lebih bagus kalau saya tiada instinct ini . its not like im gonna have him with my so-called-ability . brrrrr .

Ahhhh . persetan . bukannya aku sengaja . in fact , tidak mahu juga aku tengok muka dia . :D

4 days before new year AKA 2011 . I will be working on my draft for 2011’s resolution . wait for me yaw ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS