Hi .
This is not a want-to-gain-sympathy entry . this is simply an entry to ask for help.
I am craving for a DSLR since 2009.i have asked my parents to buy me one but its useless.blame obama for the global’s economy.so,it was just a dream until a few months ago.what if I work for it instead of burdening my parents??i started off a bit late to earn my own bucks for the DSLR,nearly at the end of year holidays.i figured out that I could sell my reference books and exercise books.you know,I really love my ref books(because I need to use it for my SPM) but I sell it anyway.i try to promote the books at the students-board.but no good result.probably it was because the students got no money since they spended it all on MSB,annual dinner and end of year parties.in the end,I managed to collect RM6. =.= its sad but hell,I cannot weep kan??i’ve been thinking to do social service ; ironing my frens clothes and I even offered to clean the dorm but I think It would distract me from my SPM which is the most important at that moment.so,I canceled the ironing stuffs(only).furthermore I was worried people will say im a copycat if I do the ironing clothes because my friends did it once not long before.i don’t want the blablabla start.the solution??i try to make all businesses.like if they want my Nescafe,pay me RM1.mostly,I don’t have the guts to tell them im serious when I say ‘1jam RM1 ah,’ but what can I say.i love my friends. (:
After SPM,I asked my parents to let me work so I could earn money.but guess what,I failed to get their permission.i was devastated actually but whatever.they would not understand.then,I am hired to be a maid in my house with RM100 a month.clearly not enough.i was upset actually,upset upset upset.
Then I decided I would try NUFFNANG.i heard we could easily get money from there.especially for the blogger.now,I would really like for you to help me(if you want and I am sure you have a kind heart) by clicking my ads.i don’t need much,just a click a day and I would be really greatful.i really need some bucks right now.it would be a total pleasure if I buy(IF I BUY) a DSLR with my own money.
Im sorry if I waste your time but please respect me.and I think my blog can help me by posting this entry.i saw the other blogger was able to reach as high as RM200 and above so please,please,please just do me a favour.J
There are many way to earn money right??
MIND TO CLICK MY NUFFNANG??THANK YOU LOVELY READERS!
Yours truly,
AZWA AMANINA MISLAN.
(214923122010)

No comments:
Post a Comment