once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

day 4-my siblings(or closest relatives)

Hello hello nice readers.



I have 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister.i called the boys TERRIBLE TWO.we fought a lot,scream a lot.kalau ndak percaya tanya jiran kami.konfirm dorang jawab ‘oh,dorang memang suka teriak2 tu.kuat betul suara dorang.”Laugh Out Loud.

But mostly im the one who screamed.aku la yg marah seeeejaaaa.thats why I said I was hot tempered.but they helped me a lot.cook the rice,tidy up their own rooms and all.im grateful though.sometimes they do wash dishes. :D heee.they are not as smart as me but they are talented in their own field.my 2nd brother like to do technical works like fixing the cars.the other one loves music so much that he learn to play an organ by himself.my younger sister (maybe) talented in numbers.i mean she’s too young for to determine her  field.me??im more to academic.i do (very) well in my study.or should I say im a ‘words girl’.because I find it easy to memorize facts (when im in mood).

We all loves money.we always asks for gaji when kana suruh buat kerja. J that’s all.

Day 4,mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

day 4-my siblings(or closest relatives)

Hello hello nice readers.



I have 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister.i called the boys TERRIBLE TWO.we fought a lot,scream a lot.kalau ndak percaya tanya jiran kami.konfirm dorang jawab ‘oh,dorang memang suka teriak2 tu.kuat betul suara dorang.”Laugh Out Loud.

But mostly im the one who screamed.aku la yg marah seeeejaaaa.thats why I said I was hot tempered.but they helped me a lot.cook the rice,tidy up their own rooms and all.im grateful though.sometimes they do wash dishes. :D heee.they are not as smart as me but they are talented in their own field.my 2nd brother like to do technical works like fixing the cars.the other one loves music so much that he learn to play an organ by himself.my younger sister (maybe) talented in numbers.i mean she’s too young for to determine her  field.me??im more to academic.i do (very) well in my study.or should I say im a ‘words girl’.because I find it easy to memorize facts (when im in mood).

We all loves money.we always asks for gaji when kana suruh buat kerja. J that’s all.

Day 4,mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS