once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

day 5-a dreams day

Ni hao readers.ni hao ma??

A dreams day??i don’t know what it means but since there is a word of ‘dream’,I will take about my dream.



1.       I want straight A’s in SPM.this is my short term dream.
2.       I want a ticket to SNSD’s concert.
3.       I want to visit South Korea.
4.       I want a DSLR.
5.       I want a degree in dentistry.
6.       I want to be a part time photographer.
7.       I want to be a good dancer.
8.       I want my cik epal’s blog traffic. J
9.       I want to be a better  worshipper of Allah.
10.   I want a boyfriend.
11.   I want nice friends in University.
12.   I want a lots of money.
13.   I want flawless skin.
14.   I want flat abs.
15.   I want to touch the cloud.
16.   I want to know the future. J

That’s all.thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

day 5-a dreams day

Ni hao readers.ni hao ma??

A dreams day??i don’t know what it means but since there is a word of ‘dream’,I will take about my dream.



1.       I want straight A’s in SPM.this is my short term dream.
2.       I want a ticket to SNSD’s concert.
3.       I want to visit South Korea.
4.       I want a DSLR.
5.       I want a degree in dentistry.
6.       I want to be a part time photographer.
7.       I want to be a good dancer.
8.       I want my cik epal’s blog traffic. J
9.       I want to be a better  worshipper of Allah.
10.   I want a boyfriend.
11.   I want nice friends in University.
12.   I want a lots of money.
13.   I want flawless skin.
14.   I want flat abs.
15.   I want to touch the cloud.
16.   I want to know the future. J

That’s all.thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS