(note : not open in new window)
details
anneyong.my name is Azwa Mislan(please memorize it).I am 7teen years young.I am a jobless teeangers and waiting for my SPM's result.currently Im single because every boys Im into is into another girl or just not interested in me.Im from Sabah and staying in Ranau state(yeah,where the famous National Park and Poring Hot Spring are located).my village is soooo up-to-date because we have a large cyber cafe,Lohan Cool(which serve fast food like waffle and pearl drinks),a shawl store,a bargain shop and a cake house. :) and I loooooove KPOP.
love(s)
I love everybody who loves me.
My blog's history
my blog's age is 3years and was officially born on first new year of 2008.I use blog to express my current self state or talking craps.my blog doesnt photoshopped.its just new that I started to blog out of the box and reach out to the other bloggers and Im so excited!
about blogging
well,blogging is like love.its very abstract.people have different views on blogging.blogshop,politics,tutorial or simple for fun.about one thing thats obvious,its to write our thoughts on the world.dont you think so??to those who blog to impress,I feel sorry for you.
message to new blogger
be yourself and be daring.
how to be a famos amos blogger?
simple,get a new header and photoshop your blog.blogspying is necessary. :) talking too long will make you bored right??
tags
- everybody in my friends&family lists. :)



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehye dear =) thanks a lot.! love ur writing very much.. same goes to ur answers.! i'm lovin it.! btw, i like ur belog. nice, tidy n cute like the owner.. i'll put ur blog into my blog list.. keep it up dear.!! =)
ReplyDeletethank you. :)
ReplyDelete