once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

something went wrong with my blog.

1.my post title was too small,lik the entry's size.
2.my post footer completely gone.(fixed it)
3.my read list/kanak2 kpop/friends&family are missing!
(gila,punya susah payah aku blogspying tu.especially tu KANAK-KANAK KPOP okayy)

and when I want to fix the post footer,I have to start all over again.
OHmyGOD.so damn tired.
and im not finished yet.
sambung nannnnnti la.I want to take a nap.

thankyouforreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

something went wrong with my blog.

1.my post title was too small,lik the entry's size.
2.my post footer completely gone.(fixed it)
3.my read list/kanak2 kpop/friends&family are missing!
(gila,punya susah payah aku blogspying tu.especially tu KANAK-KANAK KPOP okayy)

and when I want to fix the post footer,I have to start all over again.
OHmyGOD.so damn tired.
and im not finished yet.
sambung nannnnnti la.I want to take a nap.

thankyouforreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS