greetings.
tell me if you love this creature too!
the last time I look at my followers,it was IN THIS POST.but now when I look again,95??!!holy cow,I thought it was 60 or something only.and I am sooooo excited.so,
I decided to give an award to my 100th followers.whoever she or he is.I hope you'll feel appreciated and keep reading my blog.
to all of my readers / viewer / stalker / haters / lovers ,
- thank you for supporting me all this time.I would not get this far without you all.like the elders say : 'SIAPALAH AKU TANPA KAMU SEMUA'. :D
- keep reading my blog.I will read yours back okayy.
- leave your links in my kim hyun joong's.I dont do the term 'I follow you,you follow I'.and yes I follow based on your entry's quality and maybe slightly looking at your blog's decoration.but,NO DISCRIMINATION.
- IM NOT A RACIST.
- Im nice.so be friends with me. :D pinky swear
- 'LIKE' my blog.
- oh oh oh,click my ads okayy. :) its for my DSLR.
- COMMENT my posts! :) its more meaningful than following me.no offense.

No comments:
Post a Comment