once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

I hate 'what if'

hello.



I dont know what I need or want to tell you so I didnt update my blog. -___-

yesterday I went to the town.it was an improvement because I didnt take a meal at KFC.I bought a shawl.and I cant find any new seventeen mag.pfffttt.

I finally confessed to him.oh fvck what he will say or think.I just dont want the 'what if' keep haunting me okayy.so,I made it clear that I like him and I left.thank you.anyway,instead of frustrated or whatsoever,I feel relieved. :')

thanks to cynthia because I am verrrryy the semangat to dance again.after almost giving up on the how dare oyu by sistar,I finally regained my faith. :D thank you soooo much babe.

okayybye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate 'what if'

hello.



I dont know what I need or want to tell you so I didnt update my blog. -___-

yesterday I went to the town.it was an improvement because I didnt take a meal at KFC.I bought a shawl.and I cant find any new seventeen mag.pfffttt.

I finally confessed to him.oh fvck what he will say or think.I just dont want the 'what if' keep haunting me okayy.so,I made it clear that I like him and I left.thank you.anyway,instead of frustrated or whatsoever,I feel relieved. :')

thanks to cynthia because I am verrrryy the semangat to dance again.after almost giving up on the how dare oyu by sistar,I finally regained my faith. :D thank you soooo much babe.

okayybye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS