anneyong.
warning note : this entry has a lot of self-proud sentence and stupid dream.pleas think twice before you scroll down.TQ.no bashing,I've already warn you all.

deep down inside my heart,I want to be a star.I want people to recognize me whenever I go.I dont ask for an autograph,I just want they to address me.I have a very vivid idea on WHY do I become a famous celebrity(well,every fanous person are known as 'celebrity').
- I am a famous youtube dancer.
it goes like this.I think I will be the trendsetter where I become the first dancer in youtube with hijab.as far as I know,there are still no dancer with hijab in youtube.of course there will be a lot of skeptics and haters but that was covered by my loyal fans.eventually,I will continue rising and hired by a well-known entertainment company(but I really want YG Entertainment).being a trainee for a few years and debuted in south korea.however,I will continue updating my youtube account from time to time.this is to thank for my loyal supporter through the tough and strict training in YG.but the point here is that I AM A FAMOUS HIJABED DANCER.
- I am a famous blogger.
do you know cik epal and irene nadia??I want to be the combination of them.I adore the way cik epal wrote in her blog.its so cool and honest.I like to enjoy her photographic scene and I wish someday somebody will hire me to a photoshoot session.oh,her style??dont bother.Its so unique and fresh.now now,I dont intend to copy her.she's just an inspiration okayy.how about irene nadia??oh this woman is just effing awesome because of her beauty.what,dont tell me you think she's not gorgeous okayy.her photoshoot session also very enjoyable to see.both of the has thousands of followers(I wish mine too), and of course their nuffnang are also effing full.I need money now.for my further study and SLR.cik epal earned rm1k a month and hell,thats just enough to buy me a SLR.so,yes.I WANT TO BE A FAMOUS BLOGGER.the only way I could think of on how to be a famous blogger is by getting my blog published in REMAJA.but hell,thats just not possible.but not impossible.
TEAM REMAJA,
please publish my blog in the upcoming issue. :')
thankyouforwastingyourtimeinmyblog.
No comments:
Post a Comment