once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

lost in Suria Sabah,Kinabalu City

anneyong.


ffffuuuuuuuuccccc. xD

yesterday,I can say that it was the most enjoyable day during my long break.I attended the 'karnival pengajian tinggi' in Suria Sabah.when I got there,the place was already crowded with ex-spm,smeshian and even SMSLD-ian.

the first one I met was ayesha.omggggggg.she looks hot with her makeup. :') I envy you babe.she's already a guru in makeup.then,we met gix and aaron.haaa.after taking all the brosures and pamplets,we went shopping.I bought a wadges from DOSS.ehmagawd,the shoes are beaoootiful and very affordable.

okayy,lets just say we met most of our schoolmate.floriece,jane,humphrey,tambun,migul,faris,labu,bepop,pitot,joe,etc.etc.

and now,for the climax.......

umeh.daisy.jawa.gun.ayek.sera.gibut.
singa.sepet.ulat.ganjil.tikus.lalat.lesung.

I hang out with  my darlas!god know how much I miss u all.we did a big hug when we finally gathered and oh,we dont care about the evil stares from people.thank you so much for accepting my invitation to KFC eventhough we have to pay our meals ourselves.I have lots of fun with you all.I was the second earliest to go home behind sera.

there's nothing much at the carnival.just a lot of brosures.

UKM receive transferred students from ASASI UiTM and UM.(cool).JPA for overseas are only open online,there's no such thing as filling a form manually.JPA for incountry are only available after you enroll in a U.before you choose a U,please check at mqa.gov.my to ensure that your choosen U is qualified by the government.

 faris.me.ayesha.labu.

ayek.jane.pop.me.anton.humphrey

gun.gibut.umeh.ayek

upiq.tambun.faris.labu.aaron.gix

i loike this one. :')

idk.jane.popo.pitot

ah beng.naqueeb.labu.gix.faiz

gun.umeh.ayek.gibut.

I tried my best to include all of your faces. :') ohh,I ripped this pictures from my friends.kumasimida.please dont get mad.LOL.

  1. tomorrow dad is going back to his work place.Im gonna miss this awesome laptop. :'( but that means I can start my dance practice again.I must master the 'cant nobody' dance.
  2. I forgot to buy my future diary. -___-
  3. I just finished baking cupcakes.this is the 3rd time in a week.
actually,the title for this entry is related to me.I seriously lost in suria sabah.the stairs are just soo faraway and I have to round the whole place just to find an escalator. -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment

lost in Suria Sabah,Kinabalu City

anneyong.


ffffuuuuuuuuccccc. xD

yesterday,I can say that it was the most enjoyable day during my long break.I attended the 'karnival pengajian tinggi' in Suria Sabah.when I got there,the place was already crowded with ex-spm,smeshian and even SMSLD-ian.

the first one I met was ayesha.omggggggg.she looks hot with her makeup. :') I envy you babe.she's already a guru in makeup.then,we met gix and aaron.haaa.after taking all the brosures and pamplets,we went shopping.I bought a wadges from DOSS.ehmagawd,the shoes are beaoootiful and very affordable.

okayy,lets just say we met most of our schoolmate.floriece,jane,humphrey,tambun,migul,faris,labu,bepop,pitot,joe,etc.etc.

and now,for the climax.......

umeh.daisy.jawa.gun.ayek.sera.gibut.
singa.sepet.ulat.ganjil.tikus.lalat.lesung.

I hang out with  my darlas!god know how much I miss u all.we did a big hug when we finally gathered and oh,we dont care about the evil stares from people.thank you so much for accepting my invitation to KFC eventhough we have to pay our meals ourselves.I have lots of fun with you all.I was the second earliest to go home behind sera.

there's nothing much at the carnival.just a lot of brosures.

UKM receive transferred students from ASASI UiTM and UM.(cool).JPA for overseas are only open online,there's no such thing as filling a form manually.JPA for incountry are only available after you enroll in a U.before you choose a U,please check at mqa.gov.my to ensure that your choosen U is qualified by the government.

 faris.me.ayesha.labu.

ayek.jane.pop.me.anton.humphrey

gun.gibut.umeh.ayek

upiq.tambun.faris.labu.aaron.gix

i loike this one. :')

idk.jane.popo.pitot

ah beng.naqueeb.labu.gix.faiz

gun.umeh.ayek.gibut.

I tried my best to include all of your faces. :') ohh,I ripped this pictures from my friends.kumasimida.please dont get mad.LOL.

  1. tomorrow dad is going back to his work place.Im gonna miss this awesome laptop. :'( but that means I can start my dance practice again.I must master the 'cant nobody' dance.
  2. I forgot to buy my future diary. -___-
  3. I just finished baking cupcakes.this is the 3rd time in a week.
actually,the title for this entry is related to me.I seriously lost in suria sabah.the stairs are just soo faraway and I have to round the whole place just to find an escalator. -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS