once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

the queen of poses in 0610

anneyong.

I've been looking for some of the best girls with poses among my former schoolmate/0610.out of 39 of us(I think we're 39),here'z ze bezt girlz with pozez.

fareha marshanda.
she's a wirawati and will be back on 13th march.

this is evy mischele.
very the be-oh tiful kan??

the thing that I adore the most about her is her perfect smile.
she smile perfectly whenever the lens point her.

this is marlina.
me and evy agreed she has a awesome smile also.
our theory : she practiced her smile very well.

alyaa dhabitah.
no matter what her pose is,there is no ugly poses.no no no.
her long hair,her giant eyes and smile. :D

edilah nadrah.
ohhh.tanpa makeup pun okayy yaw.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
*check check la FB diorang.stalk sana FB aku.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha,bulan kenapa aku pun termasuk tue?huh.anyway thanx darl:)alhamdulillah.:P

    ReplyDelete

the queen of poses in 0610

anneyong.

I've been looking for some of the best girls with poses among my former schoolmate/0610.out of 39 of us(I think we're 39),here'z ze bezt girlz with pozez.

fareha marshanda.
she's a wirawati and will be back on 13th march.

this is evy mischele.
very the be-oh tiful kan??

the thing that I adore the most about her is her perfect smile.
she smile perfectly whenever the lens point her.

this is marlina.
me and evy agreed she has a awesome smile also.
our theory : she practiced her smile very well.

alyaa dhabitah.
no matter what her pose is,there is no ugly poses.no no no.
her long hair,her giant eyes and smile. :D

edilah nadrah.
ohhh.tanpa makeup pun okayy yaw.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
*check check la FB diorang.stalk sana FB aku.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha,bulan kenapa aku pun termasuk tue?huh.anyway thanx darl:)alhamdulillah.:P

    ReplyDelete

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS