I have listed some of my best of the best memories in SMESH.
- Its maghrib time and we were period.I dont remember who's birthday was it but we're eating a rounded shape cake when Ustazah Rokiah bump in to us.she hit us with a hanger on our sole.lmfao.after she left,when laughed so hard.
- I got 8A's in PMR.
- I started hanging out with dulcie and ray.and then the banned band.
- at the end of year 2009,my BFF and I slept in a dorm,on 3 beds and with a bag of ILLEGAL stuffs.
- I escaped school's event with my friends and never busted.
- cuddling with ray and dulcie on a bed.we talked a lot when we're together.
- Madam Anniza was always stand behind us,the 0610.
- being Miss Wong's mentee.
- have an enormous power as a
SUPER JUNIORSUPER SENIOR. - owned a single bed.
- hiding in a locker during inspection.
- became a dormmate of C1.1A.
- borrowing my friend's DSLR.
- out to the town without my parent's permission.
- peeling ray's scalp.she has a disease called pshoriasis.
- borrowing my friend's novels.
- making jokes and talked KPOP with pirr.
- girlgirl the junior.
- 5A's year end's party.
- annual dinner 2010 at 1B grand ballroom.
- movie marathon with ayesha and hazieba.
- eating sensei's and Ms As's express foods.
- gathering with the banned band.
Im tired.want to sleep.and Im not backing out from making a cupcake. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment