once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

my very first cupcake.MOIST cupcake.

hello.

dont trust what you see.its content was veryyyy packed.!

high wasted is the new jeans!
(I think Im a trendsetter) 

before going into the oven.
the mixture alone was delicious. :D 

 close up.
I doubled the cup because it was too thin.

I played songs while making the cupcakes.
plus,the recipe is in my laptop.
(quite advanced huh??) 



 the crime scene.

 

in the oven. 


Im sorry.there are no topping because I forgot to buy the cooking chocolate. 

not so beautiful right?? 

this is beauuuutiful. :') 







tomorrow I will go the town again.Ebby want to taste it.
oh oh oh.I will give you.but probably tomorrow the moistness will gone already.
:') 

p/s : next time I want to bake cheese cake. :)

before you ask any further,I got the recipe from the internet.just google 'cupcake recipe' or more specific like 'cheese cupcake recipe'.Im positive the results will pop out like zillions.

MORAL VALUE : USE THE INTERNET WISELY

No comments:

Post a Comment

my very first cupcake.MOIST cupcake.

hello.

dont trust what you see.its content was veryyyy packed.!

high wasted is the new jeans!
(I think Im a trendsetter) 

before going into the oven.
the mixture alone was delicious. :D 

 close up.
I doubled the cup because it was too thin.

I played songs while making the cupcakes.
plus,the recipe is in my laptop.
(quite advanced huh??) 



 the crime scene.

 

in the oven. 


Im sorry.there are no topping because I forgot to buy the cooking chocolate. 

not so beautiful right?? 

this is beauuuutiful. :') 







tomorrow I will go the town again.Ebby want to taste it.
oh oh oh.I will give you.but probably tomorrow the moistness will gone already.
:') 

p/s : next time I want to bake cheese cake. :)

before you ask any further,I got the recipe from the internet.just google 'cupcake recipe' or more specific like 'cheese cupcake recipe'.Im positive the results will pop out like zillions.

MORAL VALUE : USE THE INTERNET WISELY

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS