once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

my wishlist

greetings.



two words : FOREVER ALONE.


why??I went to the town,alone.bought the cupcake's ingredients,alone.have a snack in KFC,alone.wait for the bus,alone.pffffttttt.


ohmygod.ohmygod.ohmygod.ohmygod.


I saw him.I saw him.muahahaha.who could resist a hot guy like that yaw??I tell you,FLIRT ME. :D

I will able to purchase this after I graduated.

I want to wear // buy taylor swift's dresses.


LG Optimus One(if its not outdated by that era)

Sony home theathre.

a kawaii bedroom. :)

yes!that window's style is a MUST.this is the reason why I want a house in Kensington Green.
that attic is my bedroom to-be.

this wavy hair eventhough Im veiled. :)
but first,I need to keep my hair.

o yeah,LV's regular customer. :D

this is a MUST too.

oooooooo.im fainting.

lastly,a dancing room so I can parctice easier. :)

what's yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment

my wishlist

greetings.



two words : FOREVER ALONE.


why??I went to the town,alone.bought the cupcake's ingredients,alone.have a snack in KFC,alone.wait for the bus,alone.pffffttttt.


ohmygod.ohmygod.ohmygod.ohmygod.


I saw him.I saw him.muahahaha.who could resist a hot guy like that yaw??I tell you,FLIRT ME. :D

I will able to purchase this after I graduated.

I want to wear // buy taylor swift's dresses.


LG Optimus One(if its not outdated by that era)

Sony home theathre.

a kawaii bedroom. :)

yes!that window's style is a MUST.this is the reason why I want a house in Kensington Green.
that attic is my bedroom to-be.

this wavy hair eventhough Im veiled. :)
but first,I need to keep my hair.

o yeah,LV's regular customer. :D

this is a MUST too.

oooooooo.im fainting.

lastly,a dancing room so I can parctice easier. :)

what's yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS