once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

I have a date too. :')

anneyong.

its been like 2days that I have not update my blog.pffttt.

on sunday,my family and I went to the beach to relax and play.we went to the tanjung aru beach.its fun taking a bath in the sea while the sun was shining gloriously.haaa.

then we went to CP and have lunch.boy,we were so empty that my plate was clean.

off I go to meet my friends.dulcie,wafiuddin and syafiq canceled my invitation.yeah right.I've been dying to borrow wafiuddin's slr.so,its just me and bulan. :') had a terrific day with her.she helped me google-ed CP to find the perfect mp3 for me.haaa.in the end I bought a PINK MP3 with rm55. -____- seriously,Im out of money.I didnt plan to buy a mp3.and I dont even buy any gladiator of my oxy face cleanser.when I think back,what a stupid decision I made.

either way,I will guard the mp3 like I guard my life. :D pinky swear!
talking about bulan,she's getting smoking HOT ya know.I mean,a year ago I only saw her wearing the typical long sleeve shirt with hijab but now,gaaaaahhhh.she's a  guru in fashioning herself.anyway we promised each other that this will not be the last time we hang out together.

last night(15th feb) we held a ceremony for my parent's 18th annivesary. :') I baked cupcakes for them.it tastes good.I can assure you but the cream was not that good.too creamy. -____- I ate like hell last night.even just a bowl of rice with chicken,sausage,chicken again and cupcakes.the only veggy I took is TOMATOES.pffftttt.

I proudly tell the world that I mastered A by rainbow. :D actually,I make my own step at the last 1 minute.heeee.not a sin right??

haaaaa.waddaya think.this dance is quite easy.


now,this one.
I never make 2NE1 dances.this is my first time.
Im well aware that their dances are complicated and powerful.
but,I just cant stop listening to this song especially sandara's autotune voice. :D 
and Im amazed by the body wave dance. -_____-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a date too. :')

anneyong.

its been like 2days that I have not update my blog.pffttt.

on sunday,my family and I went to the beach to relax and play.we went to the tanjung aru beach.its fun taking a bath in the sea while the sun was shining gloriously.haaa.

then we went to CP and have lunch.boy,we were so empty that my plate was clean.

off I go to meet my friends.dulcie,wafiuddin and syafiq canceled my invitation.yeah right.I've been dying to borrow wafiuddin's slr.so,its just me and bulan. :') had a terrific day with her.she helped me google-ed CP to find the perfect mp3 for me.haaa.in the end I bought a PINK MP3 with rm55. -____- seriously,Im out of money.I didnt plan to buy a mp3.and I dont even buy any gladiator of my oxy face cleanser.when I think back,what a stupid decision I made.

either way,I will guard the mp3 like I guard my life. :D pinky swear!
talking about bulan,she's getting smoking HOT ya know.I mean,a year ago I only saw her wearing the typical long sleeve shirt with hijab but now,gaaaaahhhh.she's a  guru in fashioning herself.anyway we promised each other that this will not be the last time we hang out together.

last night(15th feb) we held a ceremony for my parent's 18th annivesary. :') I baked cupcakes for them.it tastes good.I can assure you but the cream was not that good.too creamy. -____- I ate like hell last night.even just a bowl of rice with chicken,sausage,chicken again and cupcakes.the only veggy I took is TOMATOES.pffftttt.

I proudly tell the world that I mastered A by rainbow. :D actually,I make my own step at the last 1 minute.heeee.not a sin right??

haaaaa.waddaya think.this dance is quite easy.


now,this one.
I never make 2NE1 dances.this is my first time.
Im well aware that their dances are complicated and powerful.
but,I just cant stop listening to this song especially sandara's autotune voice. :D 
and Im amazed by the body wave dance. -_____-

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS