once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

my 2nd cupcakes project

anneyong. :)

made cupcakes for my parents annivesary.its delicious and edible. :') but the cream is too creamy. here's some for your enjoyment.

the lighting should be good when you are baking. 

:) it smells like cookies before I bake it. 

 looks creamy yaw. :P




without topping.ooo,Im so proud of this cupcakes.its beoootifullll. :') 


I forgot to drop the colouring.looks not so attractive cos its PALE. -_____-
anyway the word were
'I LOVE U'
'18th'
:) M LOVE J (:
PEACE.

haaaaa.very amatuer.

and now my bedroom.

TUMBLR wall was created as a result of TUMBLR's disease.
oo,thats GD and TOP. 

-____- dang it.if u see it just shut up okayy.
honestly,the single pictures indicates important people or people that changed something in me.
THEY ARE IMPORTANT.


 kawaii right?? :) my new rm55 mp3.

there are alot of mags beside my pillow. 
seventeen's addict.  

my door.KARA's poster and T-ARA's. :)
more posters soon. 

dad and epah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my 2nd cupcakes project

anneyong. :)

made cupcakes for my parents annivesary.its delicious and edible. :') but the cream is too creamy. here's some for your enjoyment.

the lighting should be good when you are baking. 

:) it smells like cookies before I bake it. 

 looks creamy yaw. :P




without topping.ooo,Im so proud of this cupcakes.its beoootifullll. :') 


I forgot to drop the colouring.looks not so attractive cos its PALE. -_____-
anyway the word were
'I LOVE U'
'18th'
:) M LOVE J (:
PEACE.

haaaaa.very amatuer.

and now my bedroom.

TUMBLR wall was created as a result of TUMBLR's disease.
oo,thats GD and TOP. 

-____- dang it.if u see it just shut up okayy.
honestly,the single pictures indicates important people or people that changed something in me.
THEY ARE IMPORTANT.


 kawaii right?? :) my new rm55 mp3.

there are alot of mags beside my pillow. 
seventeen's addict.  

my door.KARA's poster and T-ARA's. :)
more posters soon. 

dad and epah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS