once you like,dont unlike

throw some love in my blog

presenting,the famous FACEBLOG!

anneyong.

last night I blogwalked and blogjumped.I found several entries about FACEBLOG.but Im still not interested to check it out.today,I found out that two of my friends and family joined the community already.thats when I decided to check it out myself.

#1 - I was WOW-ed by the blog's design.its IDENTICAL to facebook page.if they didnt use the link (dot)blogspot,I may be mistaken that it is a REAL facebook page.

#2 - I really adore the website's page.choosing PINK as its theme colour,it really match my blog.heeeee.anyway,yeoppa thaaa. :')

#3 - FACEBLOG is a place where we could all bloggers keep in touch all the time.Im sure they use the 1Malaysia concept eventhough they didnt mention in directly.basically,NO RACIST. :)

#4 - I dont know whether the community's main moderator is a woman or a man.

okayythankyou.

come join me,the more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

presenting,the famous FACEBLOG!

anneyong.

last night I blogwalked and blogjumped.I found several entries about FACEBLOG.but Im still not interested to check it out.today,I found out that two of my friends and family joined the community already.thats when I decided to check it out myself.

#1 - I was WOW-ed by the blog's design.its IDENTICAL to facebook page.if they didnt use the link (dot)blogspot,I may be mistaken that it is a REAL facebook page.

#2 - I really adore the website's page.choosing PINK as its theme colour,it really match my blog.heeeee.anyway,yeoppa thaaa. :')

#3 - FACEBLOG is a place where we could all bloggers keep in touch all the time.Im sure they use the 1Malaysia concept eventhough they didnt mention in directly.basically,NO RACIST. :)

#4 - I dont know whether the community's main moderator is a woman or a man.

okayythankyou.

come join me,the more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOO AWAY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF THROWING SHITS