hello.
today I went to the town with mom and my dongsengs.aigooo.I bought the cupcake's ingredients and REMAJA.
omo omo omo.I ate a lot just now.I regret it. T.T
now,Im busy watching SBS Strong heart online so I dont have any interest in updating my blog as often as I did before.I dont even open my crush's page.what an improvement.I haven't watch the current episode of Dream High.missed the repeat today.watching online! ^^ ooo,my girlfriend is gumiho also.hurrah,hurrah!this will make me NEVER gonna stalk their profile again.haaa. :)
current playlist
- your words - 5dolls
- cant nobody - 2NE1
- A - rainbow
- dancing on my own - robyn
- what the hell - avril
- playing god - paramore
- animal - neon tress
- stay - MBLAQ
- supa dupa diva - Dal shabet
Im so out of new pop song. T.T can you tell me what is the latest music??

No comments:
Post a Comment