*sebelum mula,entri ini tidak ditujukan atau bertujuan untuk membuat sesiapa terasa.harap lepas entri ini tidak ada yg berprasangka buruk // emo serta terasa. :') kumawo.
today,I logged into my facebook account and 1 message received.It was from my friend,bybie.
hey love. :) ada apa2 ko mau cerita?? :)
I swear I was so blank and holy.I didnt get what she meant so I replied it as usual.then on the afternoon,I logged in again and this time it was from my another friend.ohh,then I get the picture.
The point is,I dont mean you bybie,seriously Im not.I hope that you will never feel like I post a thought for you or trying to make you feel like a low-life.we're done a long time ago and Im so glad that we're friends.
thank you for understanding bybie. :')
*aduinaa,orang lain aku maksudkan orang lain yang terasa.
btw,about that post.ummmm,I already told everything to the boy. :') Im so happy that we could still be friend.I will help to accomplish your mission okayy.friends support each other right??

No comments:
Post a Comment